Meritocratic Isles
December 16, 2018, 06:12:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Meritocratic Isles!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Slow.....  (Read 12101 times)
Freedom Crazy
Aristocrat

Merit: 13

Bruce Dickinson

« on: July 31, 2006, 02:00:26 PM »

I don't know about others, but this forum has been quite slow for me for a while and back two weeks ago I couldnt even get on....

Bruce Dickinson
The Anarchist Federation of Freedom Crazy
Former Archon Basileus of the Politeia

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. Frederic Bastiat

Give a man some wood for a fire and he will be warm for a night, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Jasque
Archon Praefectus
Aristocrat

Merit: 30

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 08:09:33 PM »

It is fine for me.   Did the problems coincide with the Problems at merit.nosync.org?   We have the same host.

Anybody else having problems?

Jack McDonald,
President of the Radioactive Republic of Jasque
Valle de Mejico
Spartiate

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 12:29:49 AM »

I got it for some hours, I think it coincides with the Merit forums problems'. Oddly enough the AO forums weren't working either. FJ better watch out  Cheesy.
Freedom Crazy
Aristocrat

Bruce Dickinson

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 03:07:47 AM »

It is fine for me.   Did the problems coincide with the Problems at merit.nosync.org?   We have the same host.

Anybody else having problems?
That probably explains it then Smiley

Bruce Dickinson

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. Frederic Bastiat

Give a man some wood for a fire and he will be warm for a night, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Jasque
Archon Praefectus
Aristocrat

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 03:03:23 PM »

The forum was down earlier today while the Merit's forum was still up.   The entire website seems slow to me.  I know DreamHost (our web host) has been having a lot of problems lately.  Hopefully everything will start working soon.

Jack McDonald,
Valle de Mejico
Spartiate

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 05:05:59 PM »

It's probably because it's summer so there are many more active on websites like that of dream host. And the sun...
Freedom Crazy
Aristocrat

Bruce Dickinson

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 04:06:15 AM »

You'd be surprised and I do not think that is the reason. More likely more people are on during winters as they cannot go outside much. So I doubt it is because of people being online due to the summer.

Bruce Dickinson

Valle de Mejico
Spartiate

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 03:21:19 PM »

Well that could be the case. But I prefer my theory Cool .
Jasque
Archon Praefectus
Aristocrat

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 04:18:46 PM »

Today I noticed that The Meritocracy's website was very slow while everything on Politizens was down.   I wonder if this website goes down every afternoon?  If so, I'm going t have to contact DreamHost about that.  I pay a lot of money for this site.

Jack McDonald,
Freedom Crazy
Aristocrat

Bruce Dickinson

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 04:24:58 AM »

You know Jack, as ACCEL uses your space as well I think you should allow donations to be sent to you to help pay the maintenance. I would donate Smiley

Bruce Dickinson

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: