Meritocratic Isles
December 18, 2018, 11:37:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: All citizens are encouraged to sign up to join the military.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to NationStates? We can help you!  (Read 38641 times)
Freedom Crazy
Aristocrat

Merit: 13

Bruce Dickinson

« on: October 03, 2006, 12:06:35 PM »

Firstly, welcome to both NationStates and to the Meritocratic Isles.

If you are new to the game then you have chosen a great place to start your NationStates (NS) career! Here at the Meritocratic Isles we have some very experienced players of the game who have taken part in probably almost every aspect this game has to offer.
Some of the people here have been playing NS for what must be close to four years now. I, myself have been playing for just over 18 months and I never knew how much I could enjoy a game online and this was my first experience at what is essentially a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), only this game is to do with politics which is always interesting.

At the Isles, we operate a mentoring system for our new players to get to grips with the game and learn all about it. Using our experienced players we can help you in anyway you need to learn and understand the intricacies and details that make up the player created NationStates world.

So if you would like to sign up for our mentoring system we can assign a mentor to you who you can contact freely on just about anything NS related, they will probably offer you their IM chat screennames for even better communication but feel free to talk to them by PM, email etc.

For the sake of helping you even more, specifying your timezone/location would be great as we could then assign you a mentor who is more likely to be online when your online so if you have any queries they can help you immediately.

However, if you have any question and your mentor is unavailable or you just need some help and see me online, feel free to hit me up with a PM or on IM, I use AIM and MSN (see my profile). If I am not online and you wish to talk to me, just send me a PM with your question or what you need help on and I will be happy to oblige.

Thanks for coming once again and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Bruce Dickinson
The Anarchist Federation of Freedom Crazy
Former Archon Basileus of the Politeia

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. Frederic Bastiat

Give a man some wood for a fire and he will be warm for a night, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: