Meritocratic Isles
November 14, 2018, 11:55:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Meritocratic Isles!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SPIDER LEAF Applies for Citizenship  (Read 20458 times)
Spider Leaf
Neodamode

Merit: 2

« on: July 31, 2008, 06:56:03 PM »

I, Zao of the nation of  Spider Leaf, pledge to act as a responsible citizen of the Meritocratic Isles, to uphold its laws, and to contribute to the governance of the region.

"Pardon me you bleeding piece of moral earth, that I am meek and gental with these butchers."
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

Merit: 14

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 01:55:23 PM »

I am pleased that you wish to participate in this region, Spider Leaf.

What is your vision for your nation?
Spider Leaf
Neodamode

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 02:12:14 PM »

Balance is the key in my eyes, guided balance. Freedom to options poloticaly and civily.
Free and open trade with nescesary regulations, but not overbearing. I want my people to be able to live freely, respect how fragile the balance is and any major crime will be dealt with as in to make an example for everyone, but if you commited a crime it was pretty bad to start with.(there are no petty crimes like Jay-walking)

"Pardon me you bleeding piece of moral earth, that I am meek and gental with these butchers."
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 04:53:47 PM »

I am very supportive of your ideas.

What would you contribute to the Meritocratic Isles?
Spider Leaf
Neodamode

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 04:35:13 PM »

No extremity hopefully, only thoughful moderations and guideance when needed. A more Socratic method(without the whole making people eat thier words thing). More specificly, I would hope to question people to make sure that they understand what it is they are gunning for, but not by attacking them. Balance. Does this answer your question?

Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 04:39:39 PM »

It does, Spider Leaf. Along with Hinderan your application is about to come to vote in the Apella.
Spider Leaf
Neodamode

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 08:06:01 PM »

Can you pesonally give me your oppinion if you think my application will worth a damn?

Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 01:48:56 PM »

My personal expectation for your application is success. The Apella finds the application process useful to make sure nations take the Isles government seriously and for getting background information about the nations in the Isles. It is extremely rare that applications are rejected, and when they are it is for obvious reasons.
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 06:25:33 AM »

Welcome to the Apella. You're in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: