Meritocratic Isles
November 15, 2018, 01:16:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please observe the rules set forth in our Civil Code.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Democractic States of Hinderan applies for Citizenship  (Read 26212 times)
Samnis
Citizen
Helot

Merit: 1

« on: August 02, 2008, 01:34:50 PM »

I, Samnis of the nation of Hinderan, pledge to act as a responsible citizen of the Meritocratic Isles, to uphold its laws, and to contribute to the governance of the region.
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

Merit: 14

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 01:40:16 PM »

Welcome to our cherished forums, Hinderan.

What would you do to make the Meritocratic Isles a better region?
Samnis
Citizen
Helot

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 01:45:30 PM »

At the moment, I would truthfully say that I do not know, but that I wish to contribute in any way that others of merit would have me, and like me, to do. In my own opinion, as it is formed so far, I would like to improve relations between the Isles and other  respectable alliances of people in the world of Nation States, and to assist those that need assistance because they are not in the power to do so themselves.
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 02:34:53 PM »

A respectable answer, Hinderan.

What skills do you bring to accomplish such goals?
Samnis
Citizen
Helot

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 02:47:03 PM »

I would say, from the knowledge I have of myself, that I bring  understanding of  psychology, to a certain degree, and that I hold respect of, and patience with,  all types of government and politics, with such, I think that I would make a stable and neutral ambassador or third-party.
With the issue of assisting others, I believe I could help because I know how to follow orders, that is when they come from a respectable source, and I am not afraid to do someone as long as it will lead towards the greater good.
I hope these methods and skills are respected enough to be of use to you.
Samnis
Citizen
Helot

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 04:12:12 PM »

I am sorry for my impatience, but I wish to take up any and all duties that may help at the moemnt as soon as possible. If a mentor can not be appointed to me, I wish to prove myself in different ways if at all possible.  Hinderan does not wish to undermine the authority of the Isles, but it does not seem there are enough available citizens to oversee the flow of new Helots and applicants. Hinderan only wishes to improve the isles, and bring more young nations under its protective wings.

With all respect,
Samnis of Hinderan
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 04:38:13 PM »

That is one of the most meritorious things I have ever heard out of an applicant.
Your patience will be rewarded in time. You are absolutely correct that there are not enough available citizens to oversee the flow of new Helots and applicants. That is why I have tried to regulate the flow of applications coming to vote, but other than Shasarazade and I, there have been no other citizens voting.
Because of your concern, and your satisfying application, I will bring your application to vote.
Samnis
Citizen
Helot

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 05:25:21 PM »

Thank you very much, for your approval and action. As soon as a decision is reached, if it is in my favor, then please let me know what I can do to help you in the current pressing times.
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 06:25:17 AM »

Welcome to the Apella. You're in.
Samnis
Citizen
Helot

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2008, 08:42:24 AM »

Thank you for your approval, I would be willing to start working towards anything the Isles needs at the moment, if only the tasks are told to me.
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 11:49:50 AM »

Well, as soon as the website rcognizes your citizenship, you can join in on the activities of the Apella and setting up a regional government.
Until then, you can respond to various threads available to you in the website. There is one that I started in the Thomasian Plaza about the regional government, and one that You-Gi-Owe started regarding a Code of Chivalry.
Now that you are a citizen you are expected to take part in regional discussions. It is part of the responsibility that comes along with the privilages.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: