Meritocratic Isles
August 25, 2019, 05:04:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please take a look at the historical documents in The Athenaeum.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kiki Strike's Citizenship Vote Announcement  (Read 3613 times)
kiki-strike
Ephor
Neodamode

Merit: 6

« on: August 24, 2008, 06:25:33 AM »

Hello all! 

My citizenship is at vote, and it requires but one more approval.  So please vote "Yes" to Kiki Strike's Citizenship!

Thank you,
The nation of Kiki Strike

"Learn from the mistakes of others.  You can't live long enough to make them all yourself." -Eleanor Roosevelt

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway." -Fr. Jerome Cummings

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will not see the shadows." -Helen Keller

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

Merit: 14

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 08:43:50 AM »

I apologize for the wait, Kiki Strike.
While it is meritorious to have patience for your fellow leaders, it is far more meritorious to have the desire to serve your region.
When you are admitted as a citizen, by absolute majority or in three days time, I will expect that you lead by example, and prevent later applicants from having to wait until the voting expires.
kiki-strike
Ephor
Neodamode

Merit: 6

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 02:28:33 PM »

This I will most definitely do.

"Learn from the mistakes of others.  You can't live long enough to make them all yourself." -Eleanor Roosevelt

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway." -Fr. Jerome Cummings

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will not see the shadows." -Helen Keller

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: