Meritocratic Isles
November 14, 2018, 11:57:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please observe the rules set forth in our Civil Code.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Protectorate of Novqoun applies for Citizenship  (Read 23999 times)
praesul presul
Helot

Merit: 0

« on: August 16, 2008, 06:07:51 PM »

I, Praesul Presul of the nation of The Protectorate of Novqoun, pledge to act as a responsible citizen of the Meritocratic Isles, to uphold its laws, and to contribute to the governance of the region.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 08:01:12 PM by praesul presul » Logged
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

Merit: 14

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 06:09:48 PM »

Welcome to our forums, Novqoum.

Please tell us a little bit about your nation.
praesul presul
Helot

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 06:15:04 PM »

My nation's main goal is to try to create a "Utopia" as possible, unfortunately this is not possible,  so we strive for the next best, we believe in democracy, and voting for everyone above the age of 18. We don't believe in oppression of the citizens, we encourage them to vote, but don't force them to do so. We also believe in trying to change the wrong, rather then throwing it into a cell to rot for the rest of its life, everyone deserves a chance.
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 06:24:23 PM »

Kadoshim fully approves of the goals of your nation.

What skills do you bring that could help the Meritocratic Isles?
praesul presul
Helot

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 06:27:37 PM »

Well, in all honesty, I'm not quite sure, my nation was founded a mere 26 minutes ago, but I'm sure I will be able to contribute to the well being of this community. As my country grows, as well as my knowledge I'm sure I'll be able to answer that question more fully.
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 06:29:36 PM »

Perhaps I should re-word my question.

What skills, as a person from the real world, do you bring to NationStates that could help the Meritocratic Isles?
praesul presul
Helot

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 06:36:58 PM »

Ah, well I am a very opinionated person, I also have a good sense of humor, which is useful when tensions may arise, I am also very active and dedicated to things I believe. I hope this answers your question.
Huttok
Citizen
Neodamode

Merit: 11

Carpe Diem Baby

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 06:39:04 PM »

Praesul Presul,

As you get to know me you will understand this question.

What is your reaction on invading regions and your opinion on how to either prevent or combat the risk of losing our region to an invader?
praesul presul
Helot

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 06:49:24 PM »

Good question, well this is for me, dependent on who is invading who, and if I'm involved. I'm very into another web browser game called ikariam, so I will use this to help answer....

A while ago, my town was attacked by someone who thought he had a better army then I, so I taught him a lesson he would never forget, I destroyed all of his colonies. Some may so this might be a little to much, but I don't take kindly to people trying to destroy my town(which is understandable), so my overall reaction was anger. As was the reaction of my alliance, so they took action, and destroyed his alliances colonies.

If all of that went by you, here is what I just said, recapped: I believe in defending my self and defending others in allegiance with myself, although I am relatively against starting qualms with others, even if there is a good reason or not.
Huttok
Citizen
Neodamode

Merit: 11

Carpe Diem Baby

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 06:53:58 PM »

Your answer is quite excellent hope to see you in The Apella.

Talimaka
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: