Meritocratic Isles
November 15, 2018, 12:22:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please observe the rules set forth in our Civil Code.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy Empire applies for citizenship  (Read 30373 times)
Bozzy22
Helot

Merit: 1

« on: September 24, 2008, 03:03:56 PM »

I, Chris Boswell of the Holy Empire of Fatal Hilarity, pledge to act as a responsible citizen of the Meritocratic Isles, to uphold its laws, and to contribute to the governance of the region.

cheers.
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

Merit: 14

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 03:11:22 PM »

Welcome to our cherished forums, Fatal Hilarity.

Please describe how you would benefit the Meritocratic Isles if you were a citizen.
Bozzy22
Helot

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 03:35:03 PM »

As a citizen I can but live my life as ethically as possible on a day to day business, and offer my services and support where it is needed.
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 03:47:47 PM »

In case you were not aware, The Isles Citizenship Act, that can be found in the Legislative Index thread in the Athenaeum board, says the following:
2. Players may only have one nation as a citizen. Failure to comply will result in the immediate expulsion of said player from the Apella, and all of the player's nations from "Meritocratic Isles".
I have checked your IP address, Bozzy22, and it is identical to that of Robinho's. Could you please explain that?
Bozzy22
Helot

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 03:49:29 PM »

With ease. He is my flatmate. I am currently in the same room as him. Is this ok?
Robinho
Ephor
Neodamode

Merit: 6

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 03:54:44 PM »

he is my flatmate i was trying to seem impartial in this phase but yeah we are in the same wireless network.  The democratic republic of peanutbutter and jelly also lives with us, who i think also joined the isles region.

Sorry for any complications
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 04:29:41 PM »

No problem. Different players are always welcome to be citizens. I encourage your friend, Peanutbutter and Jelly to apply for citizenship as well.
Just as a side note, be aware that the WA will not allow two nations with the same IP address to be members.
Robinho
Ephor
Neodamode

Merit: 6

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 04:59:40 PM »

ok, sorry for the trouble. This is what  I was referring to when I was aking about the place about to put forward info about nations when we were discussing the Rights and Duties of the WA Delegate.

Sorry again
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 03:09:41 PM »

Okay, Fatal Hilarity, here is another question.

What are your goals for your nation? (eg. economy, civil rights, crime, political freedom, happiness, tax rates, exc.)
Bozzy22
Helot

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 06:21:59 AM »

One of my main aims is for respect between citizens in my country. If there is respect, there will be low crime rates, as there will be respect for property and people, there will be tolerance of different religions, it would also mean that minority views would be respected, and people with disabilities would find it easier to gain employment, as employers would respect their disability and their need to work.
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 06:25:14 AM »

That is interesting that you say that, but not everyone is willing to respect everyone else. What is your attitude towards extremist hate groups in your society?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: