Meritocratic Isles
December 18, 2018, 10:47:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please take a look at the historical documents in The Athenaeum.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Waleran. Hi to all!  (Read 20619 times)
Waleran
Citizen
Neodamode

Merit: 1

« on: October 18, 2008, 02:03:57 PM »

Hi, I'm the President of the People's Republic of Waleran. I've just registered to NationStates and immediately I joined your region. Please tell me how i can become a citizen. Give me any kind of work, as i'm eager to work for the Meritocratic Isles and bring our region to a new level of broadly shared prosperity and international impotrance.
Your comrade,
President Waleran

All men are created equal.
Kadoshim
Archon Basileus
Spartiate

Merit: 14

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 03:04:08 PM »

Welcome to our forums, Waleran. Your enthusiasm for the region is impressive. What inspired you to join our community?
Shieldelf
Citizen
Perioikos

Merit: 8

Commander, Isles Militia

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 07:11:33 PM »

Also, I am looking for people to join the Milita. If you are interested (and become a citizen), I'll set that up for you.

Waleran
Citizen
Neodamode

Merit: 1

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 04:23:18 AM »

Also, I am looking for people to join the Milita. If you are interested (and become a citizen), I'll set that up for you.
Thank you. Of course I'm interested to start my political career to bring our Meritocratic isles to a new era of prosperity and happiness. I've already applied to become a citizen of this region: http://isles.politizens.com/index.php?topic=640.msg5105#msg5105
Welcome to our forums, Waleran. Your enthusiasm for the region is impressive. What inspired you to join our community?
Thank you Archon Basileus Kadoshim. My enthusiasm is and will be driven uniquely by the will to improve living conditions of Meritocratic Isles' people and those of all the WA countries, as my primary work will be that of voting WA resolutions  we believe in and writing new ones to improve our influence in NationStates. As i look forward to work in politics in real life I see this as a training ground for my future activities.
Best wishes and may our region prosper as no one before in NationStates,
Waleran

All men are created equal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: